PLS-CADD Modelling with LiDAR
WIRE Services utilizes LiDAR data to create an "As-Built" model of the transmission line conductors, structures, terrain, and aerial obstacles in PLS-CADD file formats. With the help of client supplied information, these models are created to match your existing line records. Using accurate LiDAR data is the only true way to do complete line verification of "As-Built" conditions.
Why choose WIRE Services to model your transmission lines?
- We are experts in PLS-CADD & other tranmission modelling programs.
- We continually push the software limits, forcing constant development which benefits the entire industry.
- We are constantly researching new technologies to benefit transmission line modelling using LiDAR data.
- A lattice steel tower modelled in PLS-CADD with a LiDAR points
- A PLS-CADD simulation of an extreme wind causing the conductor blowout and insulator swing
- A PLS-POLE as-built model matches the surveyed LiDAR points
- A Transmission Line Model shown with a TIN rendering
- A Transmission Line Model with Imagery Draped on the TIN
- An as-built transmission line zigzagging throughout a mountainous countryside
- Using PLS-POLE and PLS-CADD, this structure shows overloaded components during an extreme weather condition